Saturday, January 5, 2013
Friday's List of Good Stuff
Here's a little Friday list of stuff that I'm digging that I thought i'd share.
1. Am I the last person in the world to discover this? Heavenly, Simon and my little dream.
2. I just finished Season three of this show and my heart broke and crumbled and I cried a bit.
3. Oh hi there dreamy earrings.
4. I'm reading this book, I can't put it down.
5. I've been listening to this non stop. Specifically this song.
6. A great blog of a hip home schooling mama of four.
7. We just started this show, it's hilarious. I'm completely addicted, even Simon laughs out loud.
8. We've had a sickness blanket on our family for the past two weeks; colds, sore throats and stomach flu and so now that we're all on the mend, I'm trying to build us up health wise again so lots of good foods will be consumed...here's a recipe I wanna try...chicken dumplings? yes please!
Lastly, here's our little family's holiday pic taken by Sime's ultra talented sis.
This pic is a printer for sure.
Pin It "> Pin It