pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Making Ravioli

From the country...




squash ricotta filling


the first step in noodle making


I tried my hand at pasta making the other night (whole wheat ravioli stuffed with squash and ricotta cheese with a gorgonzola sauce, to be exact.) which turned out pretty good. I have made ravioli before only to have it blow up once it hits the boiling water but this time it went off without a hitch. Next time I will switch up the filling to something even more savoury like oyster mushrooms, as I found the squash too sweet for my taste. The pasta recipe on the other hand I will make again. If you have some time on your hands try making ravioli, you won't regret it. Click here for the pasta recipe.

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing.

    Wish I could have seen a pic of the final product.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Pin It "> Related Posts with Thumbnails Pin It