pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Brickworks Picnic 2011 cont'd...

 From the City and the Country...
Everywhere I turned, there was just more good stuff to take pictures of.  
The best liver pate I've ever had.  So creamy.  I had two.
 There was no breastmilk pudding so Theo was bumming a bit.  Next year little one.
 Grassroot Organics Pulled Chicken.
 A little blog promo.
 Pigs in a delicious blanket.  Sorry the pic is shakey.  I was just too excited to eat it to care about picture quality.  My bad.
 These guys sold out quite fast.  Lucky for me, I was able to get a taste of their perogies.
 Laura actually had to work.  I was able to just wonder and eat and take pics.  
I obviously got the better deal.
 I don't know if you can tell, but I have meat drippings all down my poncho and scarf.  That's just how I roll.
A little fresh pasta.  


Cheese, crackers and jelly, don't mind if I do.

such a good day.
-hks

1 comment:

  1. Oh so jealous...except, now I expect you to recreate all those amazing dishes the next time I visit. Just giving you a heads up...

    ReplyDelete

Pin It "> Related Posts with Thumbnails Pin It