pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

An Italian version of myself...


From the country...

This here photo is of yours truly taken by Mauro Vallinotto at Terre Madre in Italy. I am still unsure as to what the purpose of this photo is to be but I thought I would share it with you. This is me. I have a rounder face (due to pregnancy) and my teeth aren't perfect, I was jet legged and confused as to what was really going on and I don't quite understand why I was asked to pose with my hands folded like that (isn't that the pose of the dead?). You can look at the photo and start to see my age (which I am okay with... really I am) and I know that by looking at this photo there is really two of us present and that we went on a world wind trip together. I don't take great photos but I don't mind this one, this photo is an honest picture of who I am.

My name is Laura. I live in the Kawartha Lakes in Ontario, Canada. I am a farmer who loves her chickens and turkeys. I love food and I love to produce it. I love family and rural life. This is me! Now who are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It "> Related Posts with Thumbnails Pin It