pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Juno Fest

From the City...
I'm still trying to process how good this weekend is going to be.  We leave for the Junos on Friday morning and will be in Regina until Monday.  This is the line up for Friday nights show followed by the gala on Saturday, a midnight show on Saturday night and front row seats at the Junos on Sunday.

...So far I have the boots, and that is all, so if you see a naked woman with incredible boots on television, that is me.

...must find outfit, must find outfit.

amelia

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see you and your boots in that front row. I'll be cheering as loud as I can (without waking the kids of course).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot! Congrats on the nomination, Strumbellas! We'll be rooting for you from the far North! Super exciting.
    P.S. What an amazing line up for the show at the Exchange. Wish we could have been there!
    P.P.S Let's be honest... as long as you have great boots, the rest will take care of itself!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It "> Related Posts with Thumbnails Pin It