pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Recipe Round Up

From the City...
Here are some recipes that look amazing that I'm planning to make in the next couple of weeks. 
I feel like if I blog them, they will come.  If I actually commit to trying something new, I just might do it. Simply click on the pic for the recipe, if you fancy to give them a try yourself.
Quinoa Beet Salad 
(...cause lord knows, there's a lot of beets around this time of year)
Quick and Easy Chicken Pot Pie 
(if chicken pot pie doesn't scream January, I don't know what does.  I also like it, because we usually have some sort of leftover chicken, cheese, milk and veg. kicking around so it's an easy one to throw together.)
White Chili Topped with Cornbread 
(I just need more cornbread in my life)
Cheeseburger Macaroni
(This might just be a nostalgic one but it doesn't hurt that it looks amazing, it reminds me of when we use to have Hamburger Helper as kids.)
Balsamic Chicken
( I don't love chicken, but Simon does and this looks pretty yummy so we'll see)
Turkey Tortilla Soup 
(looks heavenly and colourful)
Mexican Rice
(we ate the most amazing rice dishes every day in Bucerias that I feel like I need to learn to make some of my own just to fill the void that's been left.) 

Wish me luck in the kitchen!
-ab

2 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful! I can't wait to try some out. Thank you for including me!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It "> Related Posts with Thumbnails Pin It