pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

While baby sleeps, mama can blog.


From the City...

I know right, again with the felt.  I just love it.  Here's Theo's new alphabet wall art.  
 As you can tell, he's really fascinated by it.  
NEW RECIPE: Thank you Janet!  This recipe is AMAZING.  Here's the recipe.  I didn't have sour cream so I used yogurt.  It turned out really good.  I will definitely add this one to the mix.
 Simon actually found this cookbook on the street and carried it around with him all day because he knew I would love it and I really really do.


Half of me wants to cut it up and make crafts whereas the other half just wants to keep it just the way it is.
Happy Sunday Everyone!
-ab

2 comments:

  1. Why not scan some of the images that you like and print them? That way you can keep the book intact?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius Callie!

    I'll do that for sure. Great idea.

    Thanks!

    -hks (ab)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It "> Related Posts with Thumbnails Pin It