pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Going to the Chapel....

 From the City...

On Saturday, we attended the wedding of our dear friends James and Hayley and it was pretty much one of the best weddings I've ever been to.  Heartfelt vows, amazing food, hilarious speeches, a stunning bride and a dashing groom, the most incredible barn setting, handmade everythings including napkins, fabric banners and shortbread cookies.  It was perfection.  Here's some pics from the day.


 These fabric ribbons were everywhere.  I love them.
 How great are the tables of pics with all of the fam's marriage pics.  Heart melters for sure.



 I love their shadow in the background in this pic.  
I could smooch these two, they're so cute!
 These little brown sacks contained the most amazing shortbread cookies I have ever had.  I really wish I had gone around and scooped the ones that the other guest had forgotten.  Sadly I didn't.
 I love how the sunlight is shining through the cracks in the barn boards.  
 Congrats to the happy couple.

1 comment:

Pin It "> Related Posts with Thumbnails Pin It