pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Gnocchi, where have you been all my life?


From the City...

For some reason, gnocchi has been one of those recipes that totally intimidates me. I've only ever ordered it in restaurants and i've always heard that it's super challenging and finicky to make. We bought some pre made stuff a couple of weeks back and the fact that it didn't need to be refrigerated should have alarmed me, nevertheless I bought it as a quick dinner fix. It was so gross. Think little balls of slimey yuckiness. Seeing as we're cutting back on eating out, I decided to embark on a gnocchi adventure and i'm not gonna lie, I think I rocked it.

Here's a link to the recipe that I used and some pics to follow.

Make it. Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It "> Related Posts with Thumbnails Pin It