pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

25th Birthday Celebration Pics ( In Food)

From the City:


Banana Chocolate Chunk Pancakes

Blueberry, Banana and Chocolate Chunk Pancakes: Heaven

Crispy Bacon

Megan's (my sister in law) first homemade cake

A three tiered carrot cake with cream cheese icing

So beautiful, so delicious...

Note: I also had an amazing chocolate cake with technicolor icing at a surprise party thrown by my incredible friends Hayley and Robyn. I ate the cake too fast and didn't get a chance to actually take a pic.

Thank you to everyone who made my birthday special. I am lucky to have you all in my life.

xoxoxo

Good bye 24's and welcome 25's. I feel like it's really gonna be a good one.


2 comments:

  1. Nice picture series... that bacon looks super yummy and the cake looks beautiful! Chocolate chunks in pancakes huh.. do they melt all the way? Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. you bet they melt all the way...we tucked them in the oven to stay warm while everything was finishing up, maybe that helped.

    so good.

    we literally ate that cake until yesterday when I finished the last of it off...it was so good.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Pin It "> Related Posts with Thumbnails Pin It